History Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Do you hold a history degree and not only wish to train to teach but have prior tutoring / education experience?
Would you like to gain some invaluable classroom experience as a History Graduate Trainee Teacher?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic History Trainee Teacher role based at a thriving Bourne End secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring history teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a cohesive science department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
History Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Weekly paid History Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring history teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate / September 2020 start
Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer students group and 1:1 intervention session
- Focus on your history subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a history related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Graduate Trainee Teacher role.