|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, London (North) AL3 UK|
|Salary||£29344 to £44919 per Annum|
Are you a History teacher looking for a rewarding career in a supportive school with a fantastic workplace culture?
Are you looking for a permanent position in a popular school based in Watford?
Perhaps you are relocating, a newly qualified Teacher or maybe just searching for a fulfilling role with a school that has an excellent progression programme and development opportunities?
Location: Watford, AL3
Job Type: Permanent
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click “Apply” and send your CV today!
History Teacher – The Role
- Permanent Role
- September 2023 start
- Located in Watford
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Developing and delivering secondary History lessons
- Tracking the academic progress of pupils and ensuring they achieve their maximum potential
- Utilising prior experience and teacher training
History Teacher – The School
- OFSTED ‘Excellent’ Secondary School
- Respected and dynamic Humanities department
- Fantastic curriculum – broad and balanced
- Prides itself on offering unique and inspiring learning experiences
- State of the art History facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Good transport links
History Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 class degree in History from a UK university
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards) essential
- Genuine desire to progress in a career in Teaching or Education
- Inspiring and driven to motivate young pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to easily commute to Watford
How to apply
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and have the required credentials to be shortlisted, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or contact Michaela at i-teachers for more information about the role
Right role but wrong location? Send across your CV to be considered for other areas!