|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38810 per Annum|
History Teacher – Permanent – September start
Are you a History Teacher or ECT who is searching for an exciting permanent role this September?
Are you a History Teacher who truly values the team around you, and would like to join a high achieving, cohesive department?
If you are an ambitious, qualified History Teacher or trainee who has the ability to deliver challenging and engaging lessons, we would love to hear from you!
History Teacher – Benefits
- ECT or experienced History Teacher required
- Permanent, Full-time position
- Starting September 2023
- Thriving Manchester Secondary School
- Successful and high achieving History Department
- TLR on offer for the right candidate!
- Paid MPS – UPS
History Teacher – Person specification
- Excellent History subject knowledge
- A record of ‘Good’ or better in observations
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (QTS)
- Passionate about providing all pupils a 1st class education
- A passion for education and History/Humanities
What the school can offer you:
This popular school in Manchester has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing young, talented education professionals. The school is passionate about promoting from within and wants to see teachers who can develop into the next generation of leadership.
You will join the History Faculty which is led by inspirational Head of Department, who is truly committed to providing a first class education for all and developing teachers into outstanding practitioners. The high achieving department is well resourced and you will have your very own classroom.
If you would like more information about this History Teacher opportunity, please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly i-teachers or call the office for a confidential chat.