|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, Greater London ig1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £33383 per Day|
Are you passionate about your subject and in the early stages of your teaching career? Whether that be as an NQT or ECT!
Would you like to be part of an outstanding school and an incredible department? Do you want to teach wonderful, motivated, and high achieving pupils?
This role may be for you! We are looking for an exceptional teacher who can really grow and make a positive impact in this school!
History Teacher – The Role
- Work in a thriving department
- Plan and deliver well-structured lessons in accordance with the UK national curriculum
- Monitor and track pupil’s progress
- Create a safe and productive learning environment for student to excel in
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Communicate with parents and other staff members
- Manage behaviour effectively
- Pay determined by the MPS – Outer London, QTS+1
- Located in the Ilford area
History Teacher – Person Specification
- 2:1 or higher in history-based degree
- QTS obtained with good or above observations
- Desire and passion to teach
- Able to conduct self in a personal and professional manner
- Understand the UK curriculum
History Teacher – The School
- Located in Ilford
- State of the art school
- Incredible facilities
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
- Ambitious and inspirational
Don’t hesitate to apply for this History Teacher role today!