|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher for a fresh & exciting challenge at a school who care deeply about the development of both their pupils and staff?
Would you relish the chance to work at a school that has been graded as Outstanding by OfSTED and continuously growing and developing?
Start 2022 at a thriving West London all through school in this History Teacher opportunity and make a real impact on pupils lives as well as your own teaching career!
The Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed History Teacher to their team and the school are planning to interview in January.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb History Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent History Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Interviews arranging for January 2022
- Immediate start
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level history exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive teaching team
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 History related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Works well as a team and as an individual
The Outstanding all through school:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- EYFS – KS5
- 900 pupils
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Located in Hounslow
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.