ASC / SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32407 to £43193 per Annum|
ASC / SEN Teacher – SEN Secondary Teacher role
Start 2023 teaching an upper secondary class at a thriving West London SEN school that specialises in Autism in this highly rewarding ASC Teacher role.
The modern & welcoming school boasts not only fantastic facilities & resources, but also a superb learning environment for students, support staff, SLT and of course ASC / SEN Class Teachers.
The ASC Teacher role will see you planning and delivering engaging lessons to a class of 8 – 10 secondary students to ensure academic progress whilst managing a number of Teaching Assistants that will support you in running the classroom.
This exciting ASC Teacher opportunity starts in January 2023 but the school are looking to interview immediately.
Does this role sound like your ideal next career step?
If so please simply apply on this page to be put forward for the ASC / SEN Teacher role.
ASC / SEN Teacher – The Role:
- ASC / SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,407 – £43,193 ASC / SEN teacher salary
- + 2 SEN points
- Teaching an upper secondary class
- Plan, run and deliver lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Shortlisting now
- January 2023 start
ASC / SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Strong academic background
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Solid communication style
- Can manage & organise TAs
The SEN Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Specialist SEN School
- Supporting autism & sensory needs
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Fantastic facilities with modern resources
- Strong CPD
- Ealing, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASC / SEN Teacher role.