Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a geography, history or religious studies graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Do you want to find a supportive Luton secondary school to start your teaching career path at?
Would you relish the opportunity to inspire and support students through your specialist subject knowledge from September?
Transfer your passion for either geography, history, or religious education across to secondary students in this highly rewarding Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor role!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
If you are an exceptional Humanities graduate, please apply on this page to register your interest in this role!
Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Humanities Teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now for virtual interviews over the summer break
- September 2021 start
Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Support the humanities department & teachers
- Specialise in your subject – geography, history & RE
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Support students with challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography, history or RE related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for your specialist subject
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Graduate Academic Mentor role.