Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £430 per Week|
Have you recently graduated in a humanities subject and wish to pursue a rewarding career in secondary teaching?
Are you looking to start building your classroom & school-based knowledge in a support role before committing to teacher training?
Start immediately at this thriving Luton secondary school working within a cohesive humanities department in this highly rewarding Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Gain invaluable classroom experience whilst transferring your passion for geography, history or RE across to students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor simply apply on this page today!
Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training path
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- Immediate start
Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the humanities department & teachers
- Cover geography, history or RE
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your humanities subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a humanities subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for humanities
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1100 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Humanities Graduate Academic Tutor role.