Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark se5 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Humanities graduate with a 2:1 above and a passion for your subject area?
Would you love to work in a primary school that offers all children a rich curriculum of core subjects and humanities?
Have you considered a career in teaching, but want to test the waters before committing to a PGCE?
Perhaps you want to work for a school that supports professional development?
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Fantastic Primary school, SE5
- Located in Southwark, with great transport links
- Inspirational Head Teacher who provides outstanding opportunities for graduates
- Chance to support across y5 and y6 classes
- Long-term role, no daily supply
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role and Benefits:
- Long-term position, no daily supply!
- Paid £375 – £450 per week, term time only
- Learn to teach before committing to a PGCE
- Support teachers and learn from experts in subject area
- Offer 1:1 support and in small groups outside the classroom
- General classroom duties
- Perfect for an aspiring Geography or Primary School Teacher
- Interview preparation and continued support throughout placement
Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant – Requirements for role:
- 2:1 or above in History/Geography or other related degree
- Outstanding academic background
- Passion for subject area
- Attentive and positive attitude
- Previous experience supporting young pupils
- Tutoring or mentoring experience would be advantageous
- Confident and attentive personality
If so, please click ‘apply’ immediately on this page to send your C.V to Hollie at i-teachers and register your interest in our Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant!