Humanities Subject Tutor – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE2 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent Humanities subject graduate with a passion for your specialist subject, and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Humanities Subject Tutor?
Perhaps you’re looking for a role inside of a secondary academy conducting 1:1 & group support sessions as a Humanities Subject Tutor?
Maybe you want to gain vital teaching experience across KS3/KS4 before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting role as a Humanities Subject Tutor in Leicester NOW!
Humanities Subject Tutor – The Role:
- Humanities Subject Tutor
- Located in Leicester (LE3)
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & group support sessions
- Working across KS3/KS4 student demographic
- Preparing students for GCSE & A-Level examinations
- Long-term role, NO SUPPLY!
Humanities Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Eager to gain first hand teaching experience
- Passionate about a career in education
- Outgoing and supportive demeanour
Humanities Subject Tutor – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Welcoming and forward-thinking secondary
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Supportive and inspiring SLT
- Pride themselves on providing exceptional learning experiences
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack to register your interest in this exciting Humanities Subject Tutor role in Leicester NOW!