Humanities Subject Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG7 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent Humanities Subject graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to support young people in your specialist subject?
Perhaps you want to find a role where you can support GCSE & A-Level students utilising your degree subject knowledge as a Humanities Subject Tutor?
Maybe you’re interested in gaining first hand teaching experience before progressing into a teacher training programme as a Humanities Subject Tutor?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting Humanities Subject Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!
Humanities Subject Tutor – The Role:
- Humanities Subject Tutor
- Located in Nottingham (NG7)
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Providing 1:1 & group support to GCSE & A-Level students
- Conducting engaging & inspiring sessions
- Being a proactive and outgoing member of Humanities department
- Long-term role, no supply!
Humanities Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and outgoing personality
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about your subject specialism
Humanities Subject Tutor – The School:
- Superb secondary academy
- Wonderful Humanities department
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- History of working with talented graduates
- Brilliant resources and facilities
- Public transport links nearby!
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Humanities Subject Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!