|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Start September at this thriving Inner London primary school teaching a lovely Year 5 class in this fantastic Primary Teacher opportunity!
Whether you are relocating or searching for a fresh teaching challenge, this schools offers the lucky Primary Teacher a cohesive teaching team that harbours a superb learning environment for students & staff!
The supportive Head Teacher is looking for a Year 5 Primary Teacher who can plan and deliver engaging lessons whilst utilising the support of teaching assistants. The school also offers a fantastic CPD!
Do not delay your interest in this brilliant Primary Teacher role!
If you can see yourself teaching at this school, and this year 5 class, simply apply on this page today!
Primary Teacher – The role:
- Primary Teacher
- Year 5 / Key Stage 2 class
- £32,157 – £42,624 Primary Teacher salary
- Plan and run Year 5 lessons
- Manage teaching assistants
- Interviewing immediately
- September 2022 start
Primary Teacher – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background
- Literacy & numeracy skills
- Good – Outstanding teacher observations
- Strong behaviour / classroom management
The Primary School:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- State of the art SEN hub
- Exceptional SLT
- Fantastic CPD
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher role.