Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Stage 2 role
Start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher by supporting a Key Stage 2 class teacher in this highly rewarding Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This highly popular and Outstanding graded primary school, based in Inner London, is looking for a proactive, hardworking, and patient Primary Teaching Assistant who can support a Year 6 or a Year 4 classroom.
The Primary Teaching Assistant role at this thriving school has been a fantastic steppingstone for i-teachers graduates across the last 5 years, with many successful candidates going onto PGCE courses or the school’s teacher training route.
To register your interest is this highly rewarding Primary Teaching Assistant role, please simply apply on this page today or contact Joe at i-teachers for more information!
Primary Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a Key Stage 2 class – Year 6
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing this week
- Immediate start
Primary Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education and learning
- Prior education experience is desired
- Considering a future career in teaching
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
The primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Exceptional SLT
- Teacher training routes
- Kensington & Chelsea, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role.