KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher – Leeds
Join this Primary school in Leeds with great facilities and resources in a permanent role as a Primary Teacher, teaching upper KS1 pupils!
Are you a passionate ECT or an experienced Primary Teacher?
Perhaps you’re looking for a rewarding and valued role inside of an inclusive and supportive primary school in Leeds?
Do you have teaching experience and a varied skillset, able to create excellent learning experiences?
Would you want the opportunity to work inside of a Primary School with a driven Senior Leadership Team, making sure each member of staff is provided with the correct support inside of the classroom?
If you’re a newly or recently qualified Primary Teacher with a passion for educating pupils and creating interactive and inclusive learning experiences, then this is the role for you!
KS1 Primary Teacher – Role Information:
- KS1 Primary Teacher- Full time
- Permanent Role
- September 2023 Start
- MPS – UPS
- Located in Leeds
- Creating interactive and academically enriched learning experience
- Offering support and guidance
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP! Do not delay!
KS1 Primary Teacher- Role Requirements:
- KS1 Primary Teacher- September start!
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Passionate about educating primary pupils
- Ability to create outstanding learning experiences
- Structuring and developing lessons based around broad and balanced curriculum
- Ability to identify and develop pupils’ weakness
- Apply today- KS1 Primary Teacher!
KS1 Primary Teacher- Information about the school:
- Primary Teacher- Permanent role
- Warm and inclusive primary environment
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Strong morals and values
- Exemplary ethos based around good and respectful behaviour
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Well respected and valued member of local community
- Nearby public transport links
- Primary Teacher role- Teaching KS1 pupils
How to apply:
To apply for this excellent role as a KS1 Primary Teacher role then make sure you register your interest in the role by clicking on ‘apply’ to send your C.V to Demi at i-teachers.