|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS19 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Are you a Recently Qualified KS1 Teacher, looking for that move into a school where you can see your practise grow and develop?
Perhaps you have completed your ECT year and need a supportive school with excellent CPD and a positive, happy atmosphere?
If you answered yes to these questions, this is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic KS1 Teacher to become part of a welcoming Primary School in West Yorkshire. Send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
KS1 Teacher – Job Description
- KS1 Teacher / Year 2 position
- Paid £28,000 – £44,000 annually
- 2-form entry – plan with colleagues
- Permanent position
- Perfect for an RQT looking to develop their teaching style
- Excellent induction and Mentor
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- NQT’s, RQT’s and experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Creative and engaging approach
- Received ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact
This school is:
- Happy, vibrant atmosphere
- Caring and inclusive ethos
- Well-resourced classrooms, modern building
- Excellent CPD and training
Make that crucial next step in your career today and join a school that truly values its teachers, click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.