|Location:||Bromley, Greater London BR1 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41480 per Annum|
KS1 Teacher – Required for September 2020 ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Bromley
Are you a Recently Qualified KS1 Teacher, looking for that move into a school where you can see your practise grow and develop?
Perhaps you have completed your NQT year and need a supportive school with excellent CPD and a positive, happy atmosphere this September?
If you answered yes to these questions, this is the perfect opportunity for a dynamic KS1 Teacher to become part of a welcoming Primary School in South East London. Send you CV to Emma at i-teachers.
Job description – KS1 Teacher
- KS1 Teacher / Year 5 position
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually
- 2-form entry – plan with colleagues
- Permanent position starting September
- Perfect for an RQT looking to develop their teaching style
- Excellent induction and Mentor
KS1 Teacher – Person Specification
- NQT’s, RQT’s and experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Creative and engaging approach
- Received ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact
This school is:
- Happy, vibrant atmosphere
- Caring and inclusive ethos
- Well-resourced classrooms, modern building
- Excellent CPD and training
Make that crucial next step in your career today and join a school that truly values its teachers, click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers.