|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW1 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £53482 per Annum|
Are you an inspirational and talented qualified KS1 Teacher who is looking for a brilliant challenge at a fantastic Primary school in North London?
Would you like the opportunity to inspire, motivate and support students in becoming the best they can be?
Perhaps you are currently in a role where you are not feeling fulfilled and are yearning to join a progressive school where you will get leadership opportunities?
- ‘Good’ graded
- Based in Camden, North London
- MPS (Inner London) + TLR for the right candidate
- Permanent role starting from September 2023
- ECTs are welcome
- Supportive environment to thrive in
- Regular staff socials and events
KS1 Teacher: Person Specification
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Strong academic background
- Good/Outstanding recent lesson observations
- Strong behaviour management
- Ambitious and committed to providing a high quality education
- Able to contribute to the school outside of the classroom
KS1 Teacher: The School
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Well-rounded and balanced curriculum
- Extra-curricular activities
- Reasonable marking policy
- Staff well-being is a high priority
- Extra INSET days
- Excellent opportunities for progression and further training
- Led by inspiring Head teacher
To apply for this KS1 Teacher role, click apply now and send your C.V to ensure that you continue to make progress in your career! Shortlisting is ongoing to do not miss out on your opportunity to grow and develop. Apply now!