KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M15 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38810 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – September Start – Manchester
Are you a hardworking and passionate Teacher who is able dedicated to supporting children who come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds?
Perhaps you are ready for a new challenge and would like to teach in an outstanding, diverse school?
Join this thriving Primary School in Manchester from September as a class teacher and work alongside outstanding teachers where you can truly make a difference.
KS2 Primary Teacher – Benefits
- Outstanding primary school
- 3-form entry
- Larger than average, High PP/EAL/SEN
- Serves a diverse communities in East Manchester
- Great links to public transport
- Visionary Headteacher and leadership team
- Rich curriculum which promotes enjoyment of learning
Person Specification – Class Teacher
- Must have QTS
- Ideally you will be an NQT + 1 year or more
- Proven track record of success
- Real team player who is keen to contribute to the wider school community
How to apply – Class Teacher
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today
- If you do not have a CV, please call the office and we can send you a template
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, ASAP
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis – do not delay in applying!
- Interview preparation and advice from i-teachers