KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
KS2 Primary Teacher – September Start – Leeds
Are you a passionate and dedicated primary teacher?
Do you want to join a thriving Primary School where you can create engaging and encouraging lessons for KS2 students?
Perhaps your passionate about providing high quality teaching to students in their early years of academia?
Join this thriving Primary School in Leeds from September as a class teacher and work alongside outstanding teachers where you can truly make a difference.
KS2 Primary Teacher – Benefits
- Outstanding primary school
- Larger than average, High PP/EAL/SEN
- Great links to public transport
- Visionary Headteacher and leadership team
- Extensive extra-curricular opportunities to be involved in
- Rich curriculum which promotes enjoyment of learning
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification
- Must have QTS/PGCE/SCITT
- Ideally you will be an ECT + 1 year or more
- Desire and passion to teach
- Proven track record of success
- Good or better recent observations
- Real team player who is keen to contribute to the wider school community
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to apply
- Send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today
- If you do not have a CV, please call the office and we can send you a template
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, ASAP
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis – do not delay in applying!
- Interview preparation and advice from i-teachers