KS2 Primary Teacher – Permanent Role – Kingston Upon Thames
|Location:||London, KT1 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Permanent Role – Kingston Upon Thames
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new and exciting role this September?
Perhaps you have just completed your PGCE up north, and are looking to find a primary school with an excellent NQT programme for your first permanent teaching role?
Maybe you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking to display your teaching ability inside of a warm and inclusive primary school this September?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role ASAP!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – About the Role:
- Year 6 Class Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September 2020
- Located in Kingston Upon Thames
- Planning and conducting KS2 lessons
- Providing superb academic support throughout
- Preparing Year 6 pupils for their progression into secondary education
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
Key Stage 2 Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Primary Education
- Good or better previous teaching observations
- NQT or experienced teacher
- Supportive and warm personality
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Key Stage 2 Teacher – About the School:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Hard working and proactive Head Teacher
- Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Highly regarded primary school in local area
If you are a qualified KS2 Primary Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.