KS2 Primary Teacher – Permanent
|Location:||Islington, Islington EC1R UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you currently completing your teacher training and are searching for a permanent KS2 Primary Teacher role?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher and wanting to progress your career in a school that values staff progression?
If this sounds like you, send your CV and covering letter to Sam at i-teachers to apply for this KS2 Primary Teacher role. Sam will be in contact if you are successful to chat through what you are looking for so we find the perfect role for you.
KS2 Primary Teacher – Key Information:
- KS2 Primary Teacher role
- Work with a lovely KS2 class
- MPS – UPS
- Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Excellent CPD programme
- Visible and supportive SLT
- Located in Islington
- Easily accessible via public transport links and a large car park for those who drive
KS2 Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Work in KS2, teaching a fantastic set of children
- Create and deliver high quality lessons
- Monitor children’s progress
- Liaise with other teachers and parents
- Support those with SEN/additional needs
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Encourage the schools ethos, vision and values
KS2 Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS qualified
- Good to Outstanding teaching
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiastic and uplifting personality
- Passionate about education
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
KS2 Primary Teacher – How to Apply:
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior teacher training, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Sam at i-teachers!