KS2 Primary Teacher
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N19 UK|
|Salary||£32157.00 to £42624.00 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Primary NQT who is looking for a rewarding and valued role inside of an inclusive and supportive primary school in the Islington area?
Do you have teaching experience and a varied skillset, able to create excellent learning experiences as well as prepare pupils for the inevitable progression into secondary education?
Would you want the opportunity to work inside of a primary school with a driven Senior Leadership Team, making sure each member of staff is provided with the correct support inside of the classroom?
If you’re a newly or recently qualified Primary Teacher with a passion for educating pupils and creating interactive and inclusive learning experiences, then this is the role for you!
KS2 Primary Teacher – Role Information:
- KS2 Primary Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Paid £ 32,157 – £ 42,624 per annum
- Located in the Islington area
- Creating interactive and academically enriched learning experience
- Preparing KS2 Pupils for progression into secondary education
- Offering support and guidance
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Passionate about educating primary pupils
- Ability to create outstanding learning experiences
- Structuring and developing lessons based around broad and balanced curriculum
- Ability to identify and develop pupils weakness
- Give outstanding SATs exam preparation
Information about the school:
- Warm and inclusive primary environment
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Strong morals and values
- Exemplary ethos based around good and respectful behaviour
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Well respected and valued member of local community
- Nearby public transport links
How to apply:
To apply for this excellent role as a KS2 Primary Teacher then make sure you register your interest in the role by clicking on ‘apply’ to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers.