KS2 SEN Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Salary||£32407 to £43193 per Annum|
KS2 SEN Teacher
Are you an inspirational SEN Teacher that has experience teaching at KS2 level?
Do you have a passion for teaching and ability to ensure that pupils are getting the most out of their learning?
Would you relish the chance to work in a school that will support your professional development and future in SEN education?
If so, then I would love to introduce to this warm and welcoming autism specialist school in Feltham.
The school are looking for a KS2 SEN Teacher to join them asap, on a long-term basis. Most candidates will be considered for a permanent teaching position and commit to a long and rewarding career at the school.
Click apply today to be considered for this fantastic role of KS2 SEN Teacher – ECTs are welcome to apply!
KS2 SEN Teacher – School Description
- KS2 SEN Teacher – Feltham
- Based in TW14, close to excellent transport links!
- Warm and welcoming SEN school, specialising in autism
- All through school ages (4-16)
- Boasts excellent resources and facilities
- Intimate class sizes, between 8-10 pupils
- Fully fitted subject rooms
- Amazing purpose built outdoor space – sensory garden and sunken trampolines
- Wonderful team of teachers and SLT that will support you
KS2 SEN Teacher – Role Description
- KS2 SEN Teacher role
- KS2 SEN Teacher salary – £32,407 – £43,193 per annum
- Long-term role until July 2023 – the school like to access you contract to begin with, but most teachers go on to a permanent contract!
- Provide outstanding lessons for pupils with autism
- Work closely with the SENCO and safeguarding team
- Manage close team of Teaching Assistants
- Make a positive impact in the department
- Potential to take on additional responsibilities
- Shortlisting for the role now, interview before the holidays for a January start!
KS2 SEN Teacher – About You
- KS2 SEN Teacher
- Minimum 2:2 grade at university – relevant subjects such as Psychology or Education are particularly advantageous
- Strong academic background
- Classroom management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience teaching in SEN at KS2 level would be advantageous
Apply today to be considered for the role of KS2 SEN Teacher at this wonderful school in Feltham!