|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
KS2 Teacher- Permanent
Are you an NQT KS2 Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This school in Leeds, West Yorkshire is looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their committed, strong and passionate staff body! The school supports its’ pupils to achieve and reach their full potential but supports its’ staff in the same way. This is an amazing opportunity for an NQT/ECT KS2 teacher.
Please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this KS2 Teacher position!
- KS2 Teacher
- Guide children through KS2 as a KS2 Teacher
- Give extra guidance where needed to Year 6 students as they enter arguably the most important time of their Primary school life
- Support children in and out of the classroom
- Adapt your teaching style to suit varied abilities
- Work cohesively with other members of staff to provide the best support network to children
- MPS – UPS
KS2 Teacher – The school
- KS2 Teacher- permanent role
- Focused on providing high quality learning experiences
- Provide a varied curriculum as a KS2 Teacher
- Want children to learn from one another, to enrich their learning through a collaborative approach
- Help children to develop skills such as reflection, curiosity and open-mindedness
- Supportive staff for new members
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS9)
- Great transport links nearby
- September start- KS2 Teacher
If you feel this could be the perfect opportunity for you to secure a permanent role as a KS2 Teacher, submit your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Consultancy in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!