KS4 English Teacher
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £46250 per Week|
KS4 English Teacher – Bradford – January 2024 start!
Are you an encouraging and passionate English Teacher?
Maybe you have recently finished your PGCE/SCITT and would like to embark on a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you strive to bring out excellence in your students academically and socially, while making brilliant progression with the English curriculum?
Are you passionate about creating a warm and welcoming learning environment?
If you’re a dedicated and passionate English Teacher who thrives off inspiring students to excel academically then this role could be perfect for you!
To register your interest in this superb English Teacher role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to shortlist immediately!
KS4 English Teacher – Benefits:
- Located in Bradford
- Close transport links!
- Motivated and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant resources and facilities
KS4 English Teacher – The role:
- Teaching KS4 students
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Support students and inspire them to excel academically
- Supportive English department
- Ample opportunities to be involved in extracurricular activities
KS4 English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PCGE / SCITT
- “Good” or above in recent observations
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Desire and passion to provide an encouraging learning environment
- 1ST or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Warm and encouraging demeanour
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this KS4 English Teacher role Demi will be in contact within 2-4 working days if shortlisted.