Lead Maths Teacher
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £53482 per Annum|
Lead Maths Teacher – September start
Are you an outstanding Maths teacher keen to progress in your career as a Lead Maths Teacher, however there are no immediate opportunities in your current school?
Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher who has excellent leadership skills, and you are ready to demonstrate these qualities?
This high-performing Brent school are looking for an ambitious Maths teacher who is looking to take the next step up in their career and establish themselves long-term in a school.
If this Lead Maths Teacher role sounds like the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. This is a rare opportunity at this school as staff turnover is very low.
Lead Maths Teacher – About this role:
- Full-time, permanent position
- Start date: September 2023
- Pay: MPS- UPS Outer London
- Location: Brent (NW10) – excellent links to public transport including underground and bus
- Shortlisting ASAP – apply now
- Excellent teachers in the Maths department
- Mix of ECTs and experienced teachers
- Supportive SLT
- Mentor other Maths Teachers to ensure outstanding teaching and learning
Lead Maths Teacher– Person Specification
- UK QTS – ideally 2+ Years’ experience
- Strong academic background
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Maths Teacher
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent subject knowledge
Lead Maths Teacher – About the school
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Maths Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Inspirational leadership
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If you are a confident, experienced Maths Teacher and feel you can benefit the Maths department in this welcoming Brent school. Please send your CV to Michaela to be considered for this unique opportunity.