Lead Teacher of Maths
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£42402 to £50397 per Annum|
Lead Practitioner of Maths
Are you a Maths Teacher who is ready for progression, but there are no opportunities in your current school?
Would you like the opportunity to really challenge yourself and make an impact in a rapidly improving school?
Now is your chance to excel your career and join a thriving school as a Lead Maths Practitioner from January.
Lead Maths Practitioner
- Fantastic progression opportunity
- Diverse school with 1000+ pupils
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school
- Team of 11 Maths Teachers – well-structured department
- School run their own teacher training – opportunity to mentor trainee’s
- High proportion of pupil premium students
- Strong results in Maths
- Strong leadership team
- Good links to public transport
- Option to start January
- Leadership scale L1 – L8 (£42402 – £50397)
Person Specification – Lead Maths Practitioner
- Outstanding Maths Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Experienced Maths Teacher
- Ideally 3+ Years’ experience as a qualified Maths Teacher
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
Please apply now for this Lead Maths Practitioner role by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers. i-teachers will review your CV and contact you with more information if you are shortlisted.