|Location:||West Bromwich, West Midlands B42 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
A welcoming infant school in Perry Barr are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their happy, friendly and supportive team and to support the social and emotional well-being of their pupils.
Are you a calm, patient and resilient graduate interested in a purposeful career working with children?
Do you have experience working with children in EYFS/KS1 with SEN, SEMH and challenging behaviour? And would like to develop it?
If so, then don’t hesitate and click ‘apply now’ to begin your Learning Mentor application today!
Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work with children who have difficulty learning because of emotional, social or behavioural problems
- Support pupils on a 1-to-1 and small group basis
- Provide motivation and guidance to struggling pupils
- Work alongside teachers and other staff to understand learners needs
- Help pupils overcome barriers that are preventing them from achieving their full potential
Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- £300 – £350 weekly term time rate
- No Supply – Long-term, full-time Learning Mentor role
- Have a positive impact on the lives of children you work with
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 2:1 or above degree
- Experience working with pupils with additional needs, particularly those with SEMH
- Ability to remain calm, patient and resilient when working with challenging pupils
- Passionate about learning & education
- Belief that all children can succeed whatever their barriers to learning
If you’re interested in applying for this Graduate Learning Mentor role, please register your interest by clicking ‘apply now’ and sending your CV across to Jessica at i-teachers.