Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE7 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant – Oadby
Have you recently completed your degree in Psychology and are looking to find an exciting Learning Support Assistant for the coming academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge as a Learning Support Assistant in a wonderful secondary school for September?
Maybe you want to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Learning Support Assistant before progressing into a career within Psychology?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting Learning Support Assistant role in Oadby NOW!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Oadby
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time
- Planning and conducting 1:1 and group support sessions
- Working alongside a qualified and supportive SEN department
- Long-term role – NO SUPPLY!
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Applicant Requirements:
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young children
- Passionate about supporting children with SEN
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation and communication skills
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Warm and inclusive secondary school
- Superb facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Passionate about inclusive education
- Modern and forward-thinking ethos
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Learning Support Assistant role in Oadby NOW!