Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||East Midlands, Mansfield NG19 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain first-hand SEN school based experience inside of a KS1 department as a Learning Support Assistant?
A lovely primary school based in Mansfield is looking to find a warm, outgoing and naturally engaging Learning Support Assistant to provide vital 1:1 & small group support to children with Autism inside and out of the classroom for the remainder of the academic year in a Monday to Friday role!
In this role as a Learning Support Assistant, you will be planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support sessions based around an Education Health Care Plan inside and out of the classroom for children in a KS1 class with Autism.
You will earn £84 per day during term time in a Monday to Friday position based inside of one primary school for the remainder of the academic year beginning immediately. You will also have access to our partnership with the Online CPD College, and the opportunity to study a free subject enhancement knowledge course on topics such as Mental Health, Safeguarding and Children’s Mental Health.
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and outgoing personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about educating young people
- Eager to gain vital school based SEN experience
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Based in Mansfield (NG19)
- Superb Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Inclusive and forward-thinking approach to education
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Assistant role in Mansfield NOW!