Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London (South), Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant –
Are you a passionate and hardworking graduate considering a career in education?
Do you want to work in a school that provides outstanding academic and social support to its pupils with special educational needs?
Send your CV today.
Learning Support Assistant – The Role –
- Working across subjects with a specific year group
- Supporting class teachers in planning and creating resources
- Delivering your own intervention sessions for students
- Helping students with a range of SEN
- Paid £350-£450 per week (term time only)
Learning Support Assistant – The School –
- Excellent Secondary School
- Located in Southwark
- Supportive SENco and SLT
- Specialized SEN department
- Weekly professional development
- Interviewing now!
Learning Support Assistant – About You –
- 2:1 minimum in your degree
- Previous experience working with young people/pupils with SEN is desirable
Click ‘apply’ and send your CV in today!