Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London (South), Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant –
Do you have experience with SEN pupils and want to build on this long term?
This school are looking for Learning Support Assistant to join their team and support pupils with SEN.
Send your CV today.
Learning Support Assistant – The Role –
- Working across subjects with a specific year group
- Supporting class teachers in planning and creating resources
- Delivering your own intervention sessions for students
- Helping students with a range of SEN
- Paid £350-£450 per week (term time only)
Learning Support Assistant – The School –
- Excellent Secondary School
- Located in Southwark
- Supportive SENco and SLT
- Specialized SEN department
- Weekly professional development
- Interviewing now!
Learning Support Assistant – About You –
- 2:1 or 1st in your degree
- Previous experience working with young people/pupils with SEN is desirable
Click ‘apply’ and send your CV in today!