Learning Support Assistant – Bramhall
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £73 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant – Bramhall – Start ASAP
Join this fantastic secondary school as a Learning Support Assistant and make a difference to the lives of young people!
Have you graduated with a Psychology degree and would like to support children in a mainstream school overcome barriers to learning?
Perhaps you have worked with children who have additional needs such as ADHD, Autism or Mental Health needs and would like to continue this in a full-time position?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain paid experience prior to teacher training or further study in Educational Psychology .
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
- Full academic year in one school
- Paid up to £380 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday role, school hours
- Start ASAP
- Excellent CPD on offer from i-teachers and the school
- Work with a team of graduates
- Support pupils with additional needs
- Work closely with the SENCo to monitor progress
- Follow the pupils tailored learning programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Degree 2:2 or above
- Previous experience working with children is ideal
- A caring, empathetic approach and a passion for education
Information about the school:
- Supportive teaching and leadership team
- 11-16 school in Stockport
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
If you are a driven and ambitious graduate and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to apply today. Interviews will be held in school as soon as possible.
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.