Learning Support Assistant – Chesterfield
|Location:||Chesterfield, East Midlands s18 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain vital SEN based experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
Maybe you’re interested in progressing into a career as a Child Psychologist, but want to get school based SEN support experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to plan and create 1:1 & small group support sessions as a Learning Support Assistant in Chesterfield based inside of a Primary School?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Learning Support Assistant role based in Chesterfield NOW!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Paid £84 per day during term time
- Monday to Friday Role – Ending July 2023
- Based inside of one Primary School – Immediate Start
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support
- Working with children who have special educational needs
- Following carefully structured EHCP
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Eager to progress into career based within Psychology
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Superb facilities and resources
- Outgoing and supportive SEN department
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Located in Chesterfield
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Assistant role based in Chesterfield NOW!