Learning Support Assistant – Swadlincote
|Location:||East Midlands, Swadlincote DE11 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £440 per Week|
Are you a recent UK based university graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to find an exciting Learning Support Assistant role for the remainder of the academic year?
Perhaps you’re interested in a career based within teaching or psychology, but want to gain relevant first-hand SEN experience as a Learning Support Assistant?
Maybe you’re looking to find a Learning Support Assistant role where you can provide 1:1 support to a child with ADHD inside and out of the classroom environment?
A wonderful Infant & Nursery school based in Swadlincote is looking to find a warm, supportive and naturally outgoing Learning Support Assistant to join their KS1 department and provide superb 1:1 support to a child with ADHD & Autism. In this role as a Learning Support Assistant, you will be tailoring and conducting support sessions based around the child’s needs following a carefully structured Education Health Care Plan.
In this Learning Support Assistant role, you will earn £84 per day during term time in a Monday to Friday position beginning ASAP and ending in July 2023. You will also have access to our partnership with the online CPD College, and a free subject enhancement knowledge course on topics such as Safeguarding, Children’s Safeguarding and SEN.
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young children
- Passionate about a career working within education
- Naturally warm, supportive and outgoing personality
- Patient and understanding regarding pupils progress
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Infant & Nursery School
- Located in Swadlincote (DE11)
- Supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Passionate about inclusive and supportive education
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Assistant role based in Swadlincote NOW!