Learning Support Assistant – Swadlincote
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE11 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology or Education Studies graduates with a passion for education and a desire to find an long-term Monday to Friday SEN based role as a Learning Support Assistant?
Perhaps you’re interested in working alongside experienced and supportive SEN professionals before progressing into a career based within Psychology as a Learning Support Assistant?
Maybe you’re interested in progressing into a PGCE, and want to gain relevant first-hand SEN based experience supporting children with ASD inside and out of the classroom?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Learning Support Assistant role based in Swadlincote NOW!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Swadlincote
- Monday to Friday role – Beginning ASAP!
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Ending July 2023
- Providing 1:1 support to a child with ASD in Year 1
- Creating a safe and supportive environment
- Planning and conducting 1:1 support sessions
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Dedicated to a career supporting young children
- Good organisation & communication skills
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Based in Swadlincote (DE11)
- Superb facilities and resources
- Real focus on providing superb education for all
- Inclusive and forward-thinking approach to education
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Assistant role in Swadlincote NOW!