Learning Support Assistant – Worksop
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham S81 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology based graduate with a passion for supporting young people, and a desire to find a long-term Learning Support Assistant role?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced SEN based staff as a Learning Support Assistant gaining superb teaching knowledge & SEN based techniques?
Maybe you want to gain 1:1 working experienced inside of a school environment as a Learning Support Assistant before progressing into a specific sector of Psychology?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting role as a Learning Support Assistant in Worksop NOW!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Worksop (S81)
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Planning 1:1 & group support sessions
- Creating engaging & inspiring learning experiences
- Gaining vital first-hand SEN teaching experience
- Long-term role, NO SUPPLY!
Learning Support Assistant – Role Requirements:
- Psychology based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about supporting children with SEN
Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Independent SEN School
- Excellent facilities & resources
- Value the progression of EVERY student
- Want to create warm & supportive school community
- History of working wit superb SEN based staff
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to apply for this superb Learning Support Assistant role in Worksop!