Learning Support Coach – Mansfield
|Location:||East Midlands, Mansfield NG19 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology, Neuroscience or Education Studies based graduate with a passion for education and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience as a Learning Support Coach?
Maybe you’re interested in a career based within a specific sector of Psychology, but want to gain relevant SEN based experience as a Learning Support Coach in a Secondary School?
An inclusive and forward-thinking secondary academy based in Mansfield is looking to find a hard-working and outgoing recent graduate with a passion for supporting young people to join their school as a Learning Support coach, supporting children with special educational needs. The role is based across both KS3 & KS4, and you’ll be expected to follow a carefully tailored Education Health Care Plan structured around the student’s needs.
In this role as a Learning Support Coach you will earn £87 per day during term time, for a Monday to Friday role beginning immediately and ending in July 2023. The working hours are 08.30am – 15.30pm, with free access to a subject enhancement knowledge course via the Online CPD College.
Learning Support Coach – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based graduate
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about creating wonderful learning experiences
Learning Support Coach – The School:
- Excellent secondary academy
- Located in Mansfield (NG19)
- Part of multi-academy trust
- Wonderful resources and facilities
- History of working with talented graduates
- Pride themselves on inclusive education
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Learning Support Coach role in Mansfield NOW!