Learning Support Mentor – Derby
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE1 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to support children with SEN as a Learning Support Mentor?
Perhaps you want to find first-hand teaching experience inside of a school environment as a Learning Support Mentor before progressing into a teacher training programme?
This superb secondary school in Derby is looking to find a warm and naturally outgoing recent Psychology graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to go that extra mile for the children that they’re working with.
The school itself has a history of working with talented graduates and is equipped with superb facilities and resources. You will also have the opportunity to shadow and learn key SEN techniques and skills before progressing into your role as a Learning Support Mentor.
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting role as a Learning Support Mentor!
Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Learning Support Mentor
- Based in Derby (DE1)
- Providing 1:1 & group support to children with SEN
- Being a proactive & outgoing member of SEN department
- Creating fun & inspiring learning experiences
- Progressing the all round development of children
Learning Support Mentor – Benefits:
- Located in wonderful secondary school
- Paid £380 per week, term time ONLY
- Full-time, 5 day a week role
- End Date: End of the academic year
- Working alongside experienced SEN staff
- Opportunity to utilise excellent CPD programme
Press ‘Apply’ or send your email to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Learning Support Mentor role!