Learning Support Mentor – Leicester
Category: Graduate TAs / School Support Staff |
Leicester LE15 UK
£400 to £415 per Week
Are you a recent Psychology or Education based graduate with a passion for supporting young children, and a desire to gain first hand SEN experienced as a Learning Support Mentor?
Do you want the opportunity to work with children who have SEMH needs, planning and providing superb 1:1 support sessions as a Learning Support Mentor?
Maybe you’re looking to find a school that can prides itself on offering their pupils equal, inclusive and fulfilling learning experiences as a Learning Support Mentor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Learning Support Mentor role in Leicester NOW!
Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Learning Support Mentor
- Located in Leicester (LE15)
- Paid £400 – £415 per week, term time only
- Monday to Friday Role – Ending July 2023
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Supporting secondary aged students
- Providing 1:1 & small group support sessions
- Creating a fun, engaging and warm atmosphere
- Interviewing for role now – Apply ASAP!
Learning Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Childhood Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally warm, supportive and outgoing personality
- Patient and understanding regarding pupils progress
- Interested in a career supporting children
- Good organisation & communication skills
Learning Support Mentor – The School:
- SEMH specialist school
- Based in Leicester (LE15)
- Highly regarded within local community
- Fantastic school grounds in lovely location
- Warm and supportive atmosphere
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced staff
- Dedicated and outgoing SLT
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this excellent Learning Support Mentor role in Leicester NOW!
You can learn more about our Privacy Principles, User Privacy Notice and how GDPR may apply to you by clicking the link here.