Learning Support Mentor – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE9 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology or Education Studies based graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain first hand SEN experience as a Learning Support Mentor?
Maybe you’re looking for a Learning Support Mentor role where you can provide 1:1 & small group support to young children with special educational needs in a Primary School?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside supportive and outgoing SEN professionals able to provide you with vital techniques and skills as a Learning Support Mentor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Learning Support Mentor role in Leicester NOW!
Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Learning Support Mentor
- Located in Leicester (LE9)
- Monday to Friday role – Ending July 2023
- Paid £85 per day during term time
- Working across KS1 & KS2
- Providing 1:1 & small group SEN support
- Following carefully structured EHCP
Learning Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology or Education Studies based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about a career based in education
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Eager to progress into teaching career
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Mentor role in Leicester NOW!