Learning Support Mentor – Sleaford
|Location:||East Midlands, Lincoln NG34 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £80 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for supporting children with special educational needs and a desire to find a role as a Learning Support Mentor?
Maybe you’re looking for a Learning Support Mentor role planning and conducting 1:1 support sessions for a pupil with SEMH needs?
Do you want the opportunity to find a role as a Learning Support Mentor where you can have the opportunity to make a genuine difference to a Year 11 pupil?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this role as a Learning Support Mentor in Sleaford NOW!
Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Learning Support Mentor
- Located in Sleaford (NG34)
- Working Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Paid £79 per day, term time
- Providing 1:1 support to a Year 11 pupil
- Working inside and out of classroom
- Long-term role, no supply!
Learning Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about supporting others
- Eager to find a role inside of a secondary school
- Naturally warm and outgoing personality
Learning Support Mentor – The School:
- OFSTED rated ‘Good’ secondary school
- Modern and inclusive ethos
- Superb SEN department
- Excellent facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Learning Support Mentor role in Sleaford NOW!