Learning Support Mentor – Swadlincote – Primary School
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE11 UK|
|Salary||£420 to £440 per Week|
Are you a recent university graduate with a passion for education, and a real desire to gain vital first-hand SEN experience in a wonderful primary school as a Learning Support Mentor?
Do you want the opportunity to plan and conduct key 1:1 support sessions around a structured Education Health Care Plan inside and out of class as a Learning Support Mentor?
Perhaps you’re looking for a Learning Support Mentor role where you can working inside of a Primary School with superb facilities and resources to support your development?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this excellent role as a Learning Support Mentor based in Swadlincote NOW!
Learning Support Mentor – The Role:
- Learning Support Mentor – Ending July 2023
- Based in Swadlincote (DE11)
- Monday to Friday role – Beginning ASAP!
- Paid £85 per day during term time only
- Working inside of KS1 department
- Supporting child with ASD
- Providing 1:1 support inside and out of class
- Creating warm and supportive environment
Learning Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology, Neuroscience or Education based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Brilliant organisation & communication skills
- Naturally warm and engaging personality
- Passionate about working with young children
- Eager to gain first-hand SEN teaching experience
Learning Support Mentor – The School:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Infant & Nursery based
- Supportive and outgoing SEN department
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- History of working with talented graduates
- Located in Swadlincote (DE11)
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Learning Support Mentor role in Swadlincote!