|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, London (North) WD3 UK|
|Salary||£29344 to £44918 per Annum|
Mathematics Teacher – September 2023 start
Perhaps you are a Mathematics Teacher looking for a new challenge and would like to see what opportunities are out there?
A vibrant and innovative school in Watford are looking to expand their Mathematics team in September with a career driven Teacher.
Are you relocating to Watford/North London this September, and are keen to secure your ideal role early in the year?
- Role ideal open to ECTs or more experienced teachers
- Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Full time permanent position from September 2023
- Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale
- ‘Outstanding’ Leadership team
- Fantastic location in Watford
- Interviews soon – apply ASAP
- Simple application process
Mathematics Teacher – Person Specification
- Strong Maths academic background
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Track record of excellent teaching
- Creative, engaging Teaching Methods
- A strong commitment to raise standards and achievement
Mathematics Teacher – Why join this school?
- Amongst the top performing schools in the area for progress
- Large Maths department with a mixture of experience
- Opportunities to mentor trainees due to the teacher training programme
- Diverse school, high proportion of disadvantaged students
- Vibrant and happy atmosphere
- Excellent career prospects
This popular school boasts incredible grounds and facilities. The Headteacher is determined to maintain the high standards recently achieved by the school, and the successful Mathematics Teacher will be contributing to these standards by resilient and energetic teaching methods.
…if this particular role is not quite what you’re seeking…too far from home or not enough responsibility, call Michaela at i-teachers for a chat…we may have your perfect opportunity.
Please send your CV ASAP. Please note your details will not be sent to schools, we will always call you to discuss first.