|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD9 UK|
|Salary||£24715 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a talented Mathematician who loves to inspire students to reach their goals and exceed them?
Would you like a fantastic challenge where you can take your teaching to the next level in a school that will support and guide you to get there?
Maybe you are looking for a Secondary School that, allows you to be creative, invests in your training, CPD and progression to extra responsibilities?
If you are a current Maths Teacher or will have your QTS by September then just register your interest in this position by clicking on ‘Apply’. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted within 2-3 days for a friendly and confidential chat!
- Open to NQTs and Teachers with more experience
- Permanent position, full-time role, September 2021
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- ‘Outstanding’ graded Secondary school
- High achieving department
- Excellent facilities available
- Innovative planning styles
- Lots of creative freedom allowed
- Support from Head Teacher and the Head of the Department
- Plenty of CPD and training opportunities
If this Maths Teacher role could be of interest then please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers straight away! There is no time to lose in securing your next role ready for September 2021!