Mathematics Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG5 UK|
|Salary||£430 to £440 per Week|
Are you a recent Mathematics graduate with a passion for education and a desire to gain first-hand tutoring experience in your specialist subject?
Do you want the opportunity to provide vital 1:1 & small group support to KS3 & KS4 students in need of a knowledgeable and exemplary recent Mathematics graduate?
Perhaps you have an interest in progressing into a career as a teacher/academic, and want to gain school based Mathematics Tutor experience for the remainder of the academic year?
A superb secondary academy based just outside of Nottingham City Centre is looking to find a motivated, outgoing and engaging recent Mathematics graduate to provide key 1:1 & small group support to their KS3 & KS4 students in need of a consistent foundation of support for the rest of the academic year.
In this role as a Mathematics Tutor you will be working Monday to Friday from 08.30am – 15.30pm inside and out of a classroom beginning immediately and ending in July 2023. The position pays £90 per day during term time, and out of term time you have free access to a subject enhancement knowledge course related to education via the Online CPD College.
Mathematics Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Mathematics or Economics based degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Eager to gain first-hand tutoring experience
Mathematics Tutor – The School:
- Excellent secondary academy
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Modern ethos and values
- Highly regarded within the local community
- History of working with talented graduates
- Experienced and supportive Mathematics department
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Mathematics Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!