Maths Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor –
Are you a Maths graduate who could support young learners in both Maths and Science?
Would you like to gain experience mentoring pupils Maths/Science/Physics?
If you would like to apply to this role, please click ‘apply’ on this page!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – the role –
- Provide 1:1 tutoring
- Work with small groups of Year 9 and Year 10 pupils who need extra support
- Plan how you will conduct each session
- Monitor and track pupils’ progress
- Report back to the teacher about pupils’ behaviour/sessions
- Adapt your language and teaching style to suit varied academic levels
- Ensure pupils know what to do outside of mentoring sessions to keep on track
- Observe teachers and learn about classroom management
- £350-£450 per week, term time only
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – the school –
- Secondary School, ages 11-18-years of age
- Nurturing environment for young learners
- Maths and Science are flagship subjects
- Allow pupils to have some autonomy over courses they take as they believe pupils should have some choice over their learning
- Located in Southwark SE17
- Great transport links
- Supportive, welcoming staff body
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – the essentials –
- 1st or 2:1 in STEM degree
- Tutoring experience is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply for this Maths Graduate Academic Mentor role.