Maths Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Are you a maths graduate who is looking for a path towards teaching training?
Would you like to ease your way into teaching by working in a support role first, to build up your confidence & experience?
Take the first steps towards an exciting career in teaching by supporting students in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Maths Academic Tutor role at this welcoming Luton secondary school!
Support the maths department by offering 1:1 and group interventions whilst earning as your learn from experienced maths teachers!
Past mathematics graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting now!
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the maths department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in maths
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for mathematics & education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role.