Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester BL3 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Bolton
Have you graduated with a 2:1 or above in a Maths degree and want to make an impact on young people’s social and academic development?
Are you an aspiring teacher with exceptional Maths knowledge?
Maybe you are keen to gain some paid experience in a school setting for the rest of the academic year before committing to teacher training?
If this amazing Maths Graduate Learning Mentor role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to step into your teaching career, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to register your interest in this role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – What will I be doing?
- Maths Graduate Learning Mentor- Full time
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Paid £65-£75 per day (term time)
- Run small group sessions and 1:1 Maths interventions
- Monitor and create reports on pupil progress
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Assist during lessons when on site
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Interviewing now
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – What can I expect from the school?
- Located in Bolton, Greater Manchester (BL3)
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Highly diverse
- Brilliant transport links
- Exceptional CPD programme
- Experienced in supporting future teachers
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – What do I need?
- 2:1 Maths degree or above grade desired
- Strong academic background
- Experience working with young people is essential
- If you have previously Tutored or provided 1:1 group support with pupils this will be highly advantageous.
- Positive and supportive mindset
Apply today to become a Maths Graduate Learning Mentor by clicking ‘apply’ and sending your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!