Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – September start – Paid School Experience
Have you graduated with a Maths degree and have a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in your subject?
Do you want to forge your perfect career in education by expanding on your experience within a school based setting?
Perhaps you are unsure of what to do next with your sought-after skills and knowledge and would love the opportunity to get some advice about your next steps?
If you are a maths graduate and considering a career in education, then send your CV to Holly at i-teachers, or call for a friendly, confidential chat!
Maths Learning Mentor
- Manchester – Central Location
- September start
- Ideal graduate role for aspiring teachers
- Step into teaching before committing to training
- Good links to public transport
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Long-term role, Monday to Friday, school hours
- Paid £325 – £350 per week in term time
- Fantastic training and opportunities
- Supportive and visionary leadership team
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in Mathematics
- Strong academic background
- Previous tutoring experience is ideal but not essential
- Patient and empathetic towards pupils needs
- Most of all you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to inspire pupils
Day-to-day, the role will require you to deliver pre-planned work to small groups of students or on a 1:1 basis, as well as assisting the class teacher with classroom activities. The role is exciting and varied with the potential of gaining more responsibility and eventually organising and delivering your own booster sessions.
This school is located in the Central Manchester area and is easily accessible from all surrounding Greater Manchester areas.
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then email your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!